A huge chunk of my makeup collection is dominated by blushes. I love blushes! Especially the one’s that give out a natural flush (the kind that makes people think you got out and played sports or you rubbed elbows with your crush kind of flush). Being a blush addict, I’ve always wanted to try out Tarte. Luckily I got this limited edition shade from http://www.theprimppad.com/ .
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are baked blushes. This particulare shade, Splendor is a special edition shade that is included in the Sephora Favorites in the Glow Set; hence the mini size. It is a peachy pink shade with gold chunks of glitter that emits shimmer when swatched. The shade reminds me of Nar’s Orgasm, only less with the shimmer. This claims to last for 12 hours but for people with oily skin like me, it lasted around 6-8 hours (tops) which isn’t so bad for a powder blush.
Although intimidating in the pan because of the big chunks of glitter, I find this shade wearable. It gives me a subtle glow every time I use it, and I also get compliments as well.
Weight: 3.4 grams / 0.11 Oz.
Price: Although a part of set when bought from Sephora, I got this individually for less than P400.
Where to Purchase: http://www.theprimppad.com/
- The product claims to last for 12 hours but it only lasted for up to 8 hours on mine because of my oily skin. (Although this isn’t a major fallback for me cos’ 8 hours is long enough for me already when it comes to blushes)
- It cannot be sold separately since it is included in the Holiday Sets of Sephora. Which would also mean that, it may not be available any longer if ever you wish to repurchase.
- Great color pay-off.
- Great texture! It is not chalky on the pan and when applied on the face.
- It doesn’t irritate my skin.
- The packaging may be a bit simple but when you open it the pan just looks lovely, that I hate myself every time I swipe my brush on it, cos I hate to damage the intricate details on the pan.