Here I am with another blush review from e.l.f.! I recently did a review on the blush Fuchsia Fusion (link here) which I said is a dupe for Nars Angelika. This shade on the other hand doesn’t have a Nars dupe, but other bloggers claim it as a dupe for Tarte Amazonian Clay in the shade Exposed. I am not quite sure about that since I haven’t tried it yet but, among all the blushes that I got, this one is a favorite.
PRICE: $3.00 around P130.00
AVAILABILITY: Mine was from Target but sadly this shade isn’t available at our local e.l.f. counters here in the Philippines. You may find it from other online stores though with an additional fee.
The packaging is similar to Nars blushes sans the rubbery feel. e.l.f. Is made out of plastic which has a clear window to make you see the color/shade of the blush.
The packaging also includes a mirror inside but, I find it a bit useless since it is too small.
The shade of mellow mauve is more of like a neutral rose color with a hint of brown in it. It has a satin finish and applies smoothly on the face. The color flatters most skin tones as well. It wears on for 3-4 hours which isn’t really bad for a $3.00 value.
Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
• The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish.
• Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth.
• Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow.
• The shade is not available on local elf counters.
• A bit powdery/chalky on the pan (but not on the face) thus a lot of product goes to waste.
• Lasting power isn’t so great since I have oily skin, but for the price, who am I to complain right?
• It gives my face a natural flush! This is my favorite elf blush among all the shades in their line.
• Very affordable!
• Doesn’t break me out.
Heres how it looks on me (oooops! got really dark again for playing Ultimate but..who cares?)
I give this blush a 4/5! I would definitely repurchase since I am in love with the shade! I just wish our local e.l.f. counters would have this here in the Philippines.