I purchased this shoe rack a couple of months ago from Ensogo. It was delivered 2 weeks late. I got it last Sunday and I assembled it now to see if it was really worth the purchase.
Material: Polymer Plastic (Sides and base) and Steel Tubing
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- It saves up floor space as it can hold up to 30 pairs of shoes.
- I find it too expensive considering the material of the shoe rack is made of polymer plastic only.
- It is not sturdy enough to hold that much shoes. Although you can put the light ones here like your slippers and flats.
- It is not stable. It would be one of those pieces of furniture that would topple down during earthquakes. But to make it stable, you have to put heavy shoes on the bottom.
- The width is too small. Bulky shoes won’t fit here.