I have been practicing my eyeliner skills, (which I am not very good at) and I ended up doing this instead. Rawr! Just kidding!
What do you girls think? Should I keep this look or throw it out? Although, I know this is not wearable for a normal day haha. I was just trying to be artsy fartsy.
I road tested the new stuff I got and incorporated it to this look, so I could give them reviews later on. Here are the products I used for this look:
1. Rimmel Match Perfect Foundation in warm sand
2. Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in Shade 142
3. Ellana Make it Last Make up Primer
4. Ever Bilena Concealer Stick in Medium
1. e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
1. Beauty and Minerals Gold Pigment
2. BH cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner
3. Etude House Drawing Pencil no.3 (eyebrows)
4. False Eyelashes (I sell them! Haha 200 pesos for a box with 10 pairs)
1. Carmex Lip Balm
2. NYX round lipstick in Iconic